What are you saving for?

aquacoolchick

Wouldn't it be smarter just to get omlettes and jelly everyday? It's certainly a lot cheaper.
lazyness is a major factor. also, all food items you get can be sold & traded without any problems.

I also wanted good weapons, but any good weapon was over a million np at least.

I've still got tons of things... And hardly any of them is for me. Except for two. I'm not very selfish.

1. Get a Krawk/Draik pet for my big sister.

2. Get a WN Middle Aged Lupe and paint it a strong-looking color for my story.

3. Make more friends. >>

4. Get avatars.

5. Sell myself on eBay.

Thanks to most friends, I finally turned Glassy into a Royal cybunny, and then there's my weird Maraquan Korbat...

I'm saving for the lab, and think I am quite lucky, I have the most expencive peice in an acution for 20k (I need to keep biding so I can get it though)

I've still got tons of things... And hardly any of them is for me. Except for two. I'm not very selfish.

1. Get a Krawk/Draik pet for my big sister.

2. Get a WN Middle Aged Lupe and paint it a strong-looking color for my story.

3. Make more friends. >>

4. Get avatars.

5. Sell myself on eBay.

Thanks to most friends, I finally turned Glassy into a Royal cybunny, and then there's my weird Maraquan Korbat...

selling yourself on ebay... I don't think you should be doing that kind of stuff, and definitely not posting about it here...

But I cost lots of money! 8D Just pay me a penny.

...Not in that way. You're sick. D8

By selling myself, I get paid money, And then I just don't ship myself. -nodnod- Free money. Like how a lady took a picture of a phone and sold the phone on eBay and sent pictures of the phone instead of the phone. -snort-

But I cost lots of money! 8D Just pay me a penny.

...Not in that way. You're sick. D8

By selling myself, I get paid money, And then I just don't ship myself. -nodnod- Free money. Like how a lady took a picture of a phone and sold the phone on eBay and sent pictures of the phone instead of the phone. -snort-

I geuss i'll log on somtime an search through my safety deposit box until I find hobans map book, I think you could sell that for a pretty penny.

No one found the phone camera thing funny? I did. Though Schadenfreude is a bad sense of humor. But she did get what she paid for. Even though she sued and won. -snort-

Thankies, then. ^^

On my new account, I need to rebuy the lab map... its about 800K more expensive than what I bought if for on my old account. Stupid inflation.

I'm also saving up for a Pirate Paint Brush for my Lupe. Shouldn't take more than a few months to get, then I'll start working on those expensive item avatars, I suppose.

I want to be rich. *nods* I'd like to have a few million, reward myself with a pink paint brush for poofer, and sit back, relax, and get avvies. And torture myself trying to restock. I'm very cautious about it. Too cautious. :worried:

On my new account, I need to rebuy the lab map... its about 800K more expensive than what I bought if for on my old account. Stupid inflation.

I'm also saving up for a Pirate Paint Brush for my Lupe. Shouldn't take more than a few months to get, then I'll start working on those expensive item avatars, I suppose.

Why don't you just send it over then?

Why don't you just send it over then?

I'm not sure what you mean, but if you mean the pirate paint brush, you can forget it. ;) I haven't bought it yet, but when I do, I'd be willing to sell it to you for say... 6.5 million neopoints. :)

I'm saving for stamps for the avs and for complete sets and for my neodeck. I used to be collecting fire items but I got bored, I might pick it up again later. My problem is I save NP and then look in my bank and think it's so pretty and leave it there.

I'm saving for a Shadow Paint Brush. Maybe one day someone will offer it straight for NP that wont be so outrageously overprice.

(One on the TP wanted a Royal PB for it OMG) Someone's brain isn't screwed on straight.

I don't find that many things on Neopets to be that fun, like paintbrushes and stuff.

So I plan to save my money to buy gourmet food and feed my pet it so I can be one of the top ranked in the Gourmet food club. Also to save money for my Neohome. And then maybe I'll play around with Neostock.

I am saving for the adam avvie, then I want to get a mootix to attach to my uni_avienda's petpet. To dream the impossible dream...

On a side note:

I was looking at today's posts, someone posted a link to a fake neopets website that supposedly gives bank points. Beware! It looks like a scam.