Thinking of making a NT series

Syn-Chan

This was for my plan of getting a Neopet family. My Cybunny, my Aisha, and a Tyrannian Lupe, which... I'm still lacking. I'll get there eventually. How does the idea sound? Anyone else want to be in it? ^^ I just would like a personality for a neopet. I'd like two others in my series to make it funny.

Well I have a pretty clear personality for my Grarrl if you want him in your series. :yes:

Essentially he's hungry 24-7. Very hungry - he'll eat anything he can get at, but has a particular affinity for omelettes. If you get between him and an omelette, you'll get a very close up view of a furious berserker Grarrl. He's very loyal to anybody who feeds him though. :P

-snort- Sounds lovely. <3 Glassy needs people to insult often and do her bidding. Omelettes ahoy!

I'm also thinking of applying to adopt a Darigan Lupe for this instead of Tyrannian. How does this sound?

Padding to the top of his newly made pedestal, his mouth widened to emit what he would call a yawn… yet others would deem it as a roar. His tail fluttered in the breeze, making it look like that of a dancing purple flame. His ruby-red eyes pierced the dark sky, as howling at midnight was his past-time. His wings folded neatly behind his back, his claws dug into the ground, challenging anyone to get near his young sister. She was sucking on a pacifier bound to her collar, and yet he was the only one who could see the innocence in her, while everyone assumed there was a lack of that, any instead it would have been wiser to call a Grarrl adorable. His opinion of others mattered, though directed towards him from others, he couldn’t possibly care less. The black gleam in his eyes shifted to Flandre, who attempted emulating his roar. She only accomplished a yawn, and though he wanted to chuckle, he was upholding an image. The royal ‘Princess’ rolled her eyes away from the lupe. He always had more respect than her, though it wasn’t the type she wanted. He struck fear in their hearts, and yet she wanted men to love her. Too bad for that, then. She never would understand what caused people to fear him, though she knew his bark was nothing compared to his bite. He smirked, turning and swatting his tail indirectly -- or was it -- at the princess’s face. Flandre padded behind him, and the cybunny rubbed her cheek defensively. “Kheiru…” Flandre muttered, still being led on by her older brother. Her voice was soft and gentle, and his ear twitched to hear if she was speaking any further. When he saw nothing upon turning his head to her, he dismissed it as a voice whispering his name in the breeze.

Adopt whatever pet suits you best.

"Padding to the top of his newly made pedestal, his mouth widened to emit what he would call a yawn… yet others would deem it as a roar. His tail fluttered in the breeze, making it look like that of a dancing purple flame. His ruby-red eyes pierced the dark sky, as howling at midnight was his past-time. His wings folded neatly behind his back, his claws dug into the ground, challenging anyone to get near his young sister. She was sucking on a pacifier bound to her collar, and yet he was the only one who could see the innocence in her, while everyone assumed there was a lack of that, any instead it would have been wiser to call a Grarrl adorable. His opinion of others mattered, though directed towards him from others, he couldn’t possibly care less. The black gleam in his eyes shifted to Flandre, who attempted emulating his roar. She only accomplished a yawn, and though he wanted to chuckle, he was upholding an image. The royal ‘Princess’ rolled her eyes away from the lupe. He always had more respect than her, though it wasn’t the type she wanted. He struck fear in their hearts, and yet she wanted men to love her. Too bad for that, then. She never would understand what caused people to fear him, though she knew his bark was nothing compared to his bite. He smirked, turning and swatting his tail indirectly -- or was it -- at the princess’s face. Flandre padded behind him, and the cybunny rubbed her cheek defensively. “Kheiru…” Flandre muttered, still being led on by her older brother. Her voice was soft and gentle, and his ear twitched to hear if she was speaking any further. When he saw nothing upon turning his head to her, he dismissed it as a voice whispering his name in the breeze."

!!!

Much better than I could ever do.

I'm a writer. I can't draw, I write. <3

Hun, I could never afford another royal PB again. TwT;; Glassy was haaaard.

In any case, I'm not adopting that pet. I just wanted to try it out. -shrug-

Uh...wow, now that is good writing! I've not written anything for far too long, and i just had to do a rendition of the scene with the baby, it was extremely emotive! Good luck on your series!

"He padded, slowly, inspecting as he went, up the newly made pedestal. Three nights of effort and he certainly did not want it crumbling now! He gazed around. There were others all right, they were eying him warily, watching his movements? The Lupe shrugged silently.

There! It held! Raising his head, he gazed at the full moon, it was a disk of yellow butter hanging in the midnight sky, and his tail fluttered in the southwesterly breeze; And then...once again, the inexorable need to howl gripped him, stiffening him, his eyes and all his being locked in a piercing gaze at the full moon. He did not have to think, he simply called upon it, the might of his ancestors will that surged in his veins, and howled he did! Shadow, Phantom, they called him, the territorial Darigan, howling his allegiance to the moon. There were no others like him in this area, and the others gave him a wide berth. The Lupe ended his announcement with a snarl that rasped across the fields, his wings spread and his claws out, digging grooves into the stone. No one WOULD ever challenge him, or get close to his younger sister!

There was a bump on his tail, and he turned. Smiling, he pretended not to notice the baby Aisha who sat and looked up at him with expectant eyes. He turned from left to right with exaggerated movements, keeping a puzzled expression on his face. He shrugged and looked forwards again, prompting a hearty giggle, and this time, that little someone had thrown herself headlong into his back and was attempting to climb up! Suddenly anxious, he quickly reached over and picked her up gently by the collar, sitting her down in front of him as he reached out a protective paw and swept her close to his chest, nuzzling her, who in return squeaked and buried her head into his fur. Their eyes met, and his was a pair shining with the moonlight, softened with affection. They were the most beautiful pair of rubies, and they shone only for her, and no one else."

I'll be sure to read your series if it comes out in neopian times ok?

:thumbsup: Brilliant writing! *applause* I'd be honoured to have a pet in your series! XD

I'm a writer. I can't draw, I write. <3

Same here. :yes: Although "can't draw" is a bit of an understatement for me... more like "can't draw without scaring away everybody within 20 kilometres". :P

And now for a quick plug.

Nyaha... Trust me.. I'm not like that. XD;; It is abused. Comedy, and a trip to Shenkuu to meet the famous Chef.

More of a comedy. Not all stories must have a conflict, but I'll think of it as I go along. I had one, but... I wanna be more creative.

I don't think a story without a conflict would work. I mean then it wouldn't have a resolution or much of a goal.

Maybe the conflict be that they're all searching for the Bonju avatar. Y'know the conflict doesn't even need to be resolved at the end of the story. Ever read that one story about this young man in an arena and he had to pick one door. In one door there was a lion behind it, and the other had a beautiful lady behind it. And the story ends right as the man sets his hand on the doorknob. You never know what door he picks. So you could have them find clues, then get the ingredients that they think will work, and when the Chef is mixing the ingredients, you end the story. I think that'd be really cool lol.

Does that make any sense? If not let me know, maybe I can reword it.