Is today Super Fast Games day?

MariaWB

I went to play a quick round of Zurroball - and quick it was! I play with the Metal ball and usually I get the 90 point needed to get the 1k NP, but today I just bombed out three times before I got it once. The ball just moved so quick compared to what it usuallydoes.

I went to Splat-a-Sloth and Bouncy Supreme, and they're also REALLY fast!

Anyone else experiencing this?

I tried for myself. I'm going with Jessy's assumption. But mostly because I fail at Splat-A-Sloth. Zurroball seems completely normal to me.

Well, my computer itself is its old self, but the internet connection may have been a bit faster. I have the misfortune of sharing with all the others living in the dorm flats; 96 people on one connection (where's the smiley bashing its own head to a pulp with a giant hammer???)

If someone decides to go online and download a bunch of stuff, they steal the speed from the rest of us. Plus it's generally a ****-all connection, so you never really can know. I tried to rent a movie online to watch, it said my connection speed was under the minimal: 1GB :weird:

I can't WAIT to move.. Bigger place, better location, cheaper rent and my very own internet connection that I decide :P oy a year is a long time when you live in an overpriced hole..