HI

jlblair

Hey I'm new too. And I've been on TDN for a few months now and on neopets for maybe 4 years? No 5 and a half years or so. I've only ever had one account and I'm doing the same, collecting avatars, and trophies when I can. I really just play neopets instead of studying :rolleyes_anim:

Yep, the forums are vast... just make sure to read (and follow) the rules when you post. Nothing really complicated though.

Oh and have you seen our snack table yet? It's full of delicious sweet desserts :O You should eat all what you can NOW!

Hello and welcome to the forums! :D The snack table is always a good place to start out, but don't hang around there too long, or some members will start to get suspicious (they're the ones that are always worried about poison and such). XD Anyway, what are you waiting for? Get out and start posting!

*waves* Hi Welcome to TDN, I am Marianne!! Now I suggest you read the rules.. because some of our staffers bite *looks pointedly around room* :P and don't listen to people when they say the snacks are poisoned, they are just jealous!!!

~*~HOWDY~*~

Welcome To The Forum. We Are Super Excited To See All Of The New Members Posting Here.

I am personally especially excited to see fellow avatar collectors, you'll notice that many of us have

avatar counters in our signatures. Which you should click on so you can get started logging your avatars.

It's really the people (especially the staff) that make this site so awesome....

So PLEASE be as b) cool b) as we all think we are, LOL, & be super active!

Here Are Some Of My Favorite Topics I Think All The New Users Should Check Out: