Ooh, look, dragons!

Ardeo

Alrighty, If you play Dragon Cave you'll know what this sig is based off of.

It's just two male & female silver dragons... I was a bit bored. :P

Au-sig.png

^There it is. :)

Contructive criticism would be great. Tell me what's good and what needs work.

It really helps overall - I wouldn't have known how to make white spaces transparent if it wern't for these forums. :P

Thanks!

EDIT: This was meant to be put in the ratings section :rolleyes_anim:

Sorry - could any mod move it?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Random Invisible Guy).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Graphics to Graphics Ratings.

Topic moved. ;)

The signature's a bit... bright for my taste, but I still like it. :P Personally I'd add a simple border (or just slightly blur the edges), but that's just my own preference.

I'd give it a 7.5/10. I'd recommend some more colors that complement the pink and light blue, a darker, but not black, border might do that well. And maybe add something in the right side of the image, perhaps a hatchling?

I agree with the above, it needs some sort of border.

Being me I'd throw a texture on the background as well, nothing too bold just something to show depth.

Otherwise, it's pretty! 8/10

I think the upper right corner seems a bit empty. Maybe put some sort of egg or hatchling there?

And I agree, adding a border or blurring the edges would definitely make it look nice.

All in all, that's a really good signature!

• 1 year later...

I like these look pretty good

Im tryin to make a logo for my label and put it in my sig or on my webpages. what U use to make these like photoshop or sum? or could ya help me out wit a design

smokeshaqstudio FADED

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.