Super Hasee Bounce!

Superfly

Okay, a few things about it...

The black baloon sometimes has stars in it~ that is when you get dizzy, if it doesn't have the stars it does nothing (well it does something I'm not sure what, it doesn't seam to be very much of an efect though.

Well it might make you lose points - that's just a hunch though, I was too busy playing to actually check. :P

Ya I also don't understand what the black balloon does, I just noticed that the hasee gets dizzy but I don't know why :P and its really hard to avoid them...

Wait...so if you don't get points from the balloons...how DO you get points? Only from the "power up" balloons? It's easy to get through all of the levels - the hard part is getting a high score throughout. So I don't get how you gain more points if you don't get them from hitting as many balloons as you can before getting all the letters.

Wait...so if you don't get points from the balloons...how DO you get points? Only from the "power up" balloons? It's easy to get through all of the levels - the hard part is getting a high score throughout. So I don't get how you gain more points if you don't get them from hitting as many balloons as you can before getting all the letters.

I think only the letters and the doughnut fruit ones give you points.

I'm sure that the normal balloons don't because I was looking at my points as I hit them. Nothing

I found this game to be pretty fun, actually. It does take a while to play and get used to, but it's a fun upgrade from the original Hasee Bounce.

The night it was first released, there was a small glitch (at least for me); when you were in a far corner and one hasee got knocked out, sometimes the knock-out clock could not fully restore because it kept bouncing between the other hasee and wall in this perpetual state. Eh, sorry if I can't explain it the best but... last I played, I haven't had the problem.

The only thing I REALLY don't like about this game, is: Say you're going to catch Woogy and he lands on top of Jimmi (sometimes you have no choice, and that happens), knocking them both out. Now, if Jimmi is knocked out (the one catching Woogy), you can't move the little see-saw thing to catch Woogy, and you lose a life, and it's not even your fault. I think that's pretty stupid and annoying. But other than that, the game is ok.

The only thing I REALLY don't like about this game, is: Say you're going to catch Woogy and he lands on top of Jimmi (sometimes you have no choice, and that happens), knocking them both out. Now, if Jimmi is knocked out (the one catching Woogy), you can't move the little see-saw thing to catch Woogy, and you lose a life, and it's not even your fault. I think that's pretty stupid and annoying. But other than that, the game is ok.

Yes, I do that sometimes, I hate that. Usually one of them bounces over the other one, then jump off to the ground (They fall to the ground too fast for me to rescue :grrr: ), causing me to lose a life =/ And the harsh thing is, 2 of my life losses are usually from that :ohno:

<_< I think that this version of hasee bounce gives you less control and not as much fun while playing it. If i had to rate it I would give it a 5 out of 10.

• 4 months later...

Black 1: Dizzy (Unable to pop Balloons)

Black 2: High Effect (Unable to Jump as high as normal)

Bulls-eye: Break Blocks

Fruit Balloon: +10 Points

H/A/S/E/E Balloons: +6 Points, collect all to go to the next level.

Flag Balloon (Hard): Increases Wind Speed

Crossed out Flag (Hard): No Wind Speed

Slanted Stone: Bounces to that Direction

Spiked Stone: Loss a Life when hit

Now I think it is completly dumb that they made it nearly imposable to get points on this. The Expect me to get 100 when on level 14 I only have 600? Doesn't matter how skilled you are, you always need luck, I got ALL the point Balloons and Still didn;t get enough points before I died at level 14 (with only 600 points.) And there are some glitches in it too, like when I hit the Sling or whatever and it just bounces right through like it wasnt even there....

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.