Browsers for KQ

Unstream

Okay, so I know that browsers have different capabilities and stuff, so I want to know, would changing your browser affect how well KQ runs? If so, which one would you recommend to play KQ?

I have Comcast High Speed Internet, yet when I play KQ it freezes up a lot of the time, which is the reason why I don't play it much. I use the newest version of FF.

Well, the best is probably to try all browsers... and to have the minimum applications running on your computer when you play.

I'm using Mac OS 10.5.5. I've tried Safari, Firefox and Opera and I personaly get the best results in Opera. The browser is stable, doesn't shut down for nothing and I can do loops in the petpetpet game. The 2 others keep quitting for nothing, and it's annoying.

That's why I suggest everybody to do their own tries... because depending of your computer, you will get different results in different browsers. Now, we mostly use different machines and internet provider, so we can't expect to have just 1 answer to the browser question.

Also, Key Quest uses Adobe Flash player, so that's a big issue performance-wise. The latest version of Flash (10) *probably* has the best performance of any Flash player version when it comes to Key Quest, but don't quote me on that.