hello

kindii

Why on earth would anyone want to avoid the cookie table Strategos?!?!?!

Hiya... I am Marianne. Welcome to TDN! My best advice to you would to be to avoid the staffers... they.... ummm.... bite :P *runs away*

Don't worry, staffers don't bite. They chew. ;)

Now m3l3ana, we like to let them integrate into the community first. Then, when they're ready to leave, we feed them the cookies. Otherwise, it may not work properly.

Bite, chew... Same diff!!!

What might not work Strategos??? Is this part of the secret what-ya-ma-call-it thing that we aren't suppose to talk about in front of them *points to other people in the room*???

i will do my best to not rub the staff the wrong way i don't like being bit and/or chewed on. but i am really glad i found this place. you have been helping me for years and i only resently got into the forums and stuff.

welcome!

Don't worry about the staffers. They tend to behave most of the time. This behaviour is....o_O

Umm..and if you haven't, read the rules, they explain a lot!

And finally...HAVE FUN!

Oh my! I haven't introduced myself. My name's Stephanie ^_^

Hello and welcome! :D Don't worry too much about us staff - we're just insane, it's nothing that'll cause you any long term damage (although I can't make the same guarantee for every member (: ). While it might be advisable to avoid the cookies on the table for now, there are some other snacks there that I'm sure you'll find quite tasty. ;) Well go ahead, explore the forum and post as much as you like - we need active members! XD

AHHAHHAHHH COOKIES!!!! *runs and steals the whole plate* They are mine I tell you.... MINE!!!