:eh: Hey, trying out.

Replay

:D some random question...  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Fame, or honor? i.e. you want to be popular or wise?

• Fame (pop)
    • Honor (wise)

Testing 1...2...3... Just freak you guys out. :D

Im not sure if that smiley at the top will even work here. What program is this? Phpbb? Vbulletin? Or some else you guys cooked up?

Im not sure where the UCP is, and I don't know a thing 'bout the site. Exept well, the rules.

'Cause I was harrased the last time I forgot to read the rules on a site. Who knew you could cuss in every sentance?

And im not sure if you guys will allow blood in our pictures. It was a couple days since I read the rules and may have forgotten something.

So yeah, i'll see you guys later with an avatar and sig. Plus of course, well... stuff. Im not sure. =\ :guiltysmiley:

...Taking a long time to post this... I usually don't use grammer. But as they say: "chat-speak". like "lol wut?" So it's longer... -_-

The sig pack thingy im adding is another test. Wow, full of surprises arn't I? -:axehead: (Yeah, I just had to throw that in.)

--Replay

post-9572-1225676352_thumb.png

Umm... Well... I am not sure if I understood very much from you welcome post, but ahh.... Welcome!! I am Marianne *waves* Did you know a chicken can run up to 9mph??? *nods* Yup, I know! Amazing huh??!!!

Aargh, how did I miss this topic? XD

Welcome to TDN Forums! :D There's a link to the user control panel labelled 'My Controls' near the top right corner of the page if you still haven't found it - if you have, never mind. :P Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy yourself here (you probably will if you don't mind the insanity too much)! See you around!

OK, thanks. BloodyJaguar, that signature reminds me of something... a T.V. show or some sort. Inu Yusimi or something...

TRANSLATION:

k, thnks, BJ, ur sig reminds me of a TV show. Inu Yushimi or something...

--See? Chat speak is much easier.

Popularity in my clique is good. But not at school because it means I'm too preppy and..... ah.... other things. So honor.

ANYWAY! Cht spk iz suh frwnd upn tiz nt fnny.

XD I suh ahmazing.

Talking like that ^.... welll. you have to be cool and.... gangsta like meh. ;]

Im Laura. Snack table is over there. GO FORTH AND EAT!