Welcome to November

Xepha

Yep yep, I was looking for November as well!

There's a week of November during which we usually can send 5 scores in games instead of 3 :) And there's the Game Master Challenge. I hope it will return :D

I really want to know what will happen on Neopet's birthday! Who knows what fun might await us... but I'm sad Halloween is over. Oh well, Christmas is a commin'!

Cant wait for xweetok day! Hope they come up with something nifty this time X3!!

I can't wait for Xweetok day either! Also pteri day. I'm just so excited!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Candy Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm pretty sad the years almost come to an end....

But I'm also looking forward to the Game Masters challenge that I missed out last year :(

Glad its all coming back :D and its neopets' birthday!

Yay! Unfortunately no snow this December, or ever...

Don't forget freebies everyone, 2k again!

Ahah, I must travel to a far away country during 2 weeks and I will miss the neopets' birthday, my own birthday too, and probably the game master challenge as well.

But I like November usually *lol*

For their Birthday last year, Neopets had goodie bags sold in the toy shop, the birthday theme was available to everybody for the day (more random events people!), you could unlock a secret avatar, monthly freebies were reset, and for a week you could send 5 scores in games instead of three... They also released a bunched of birthday themed images XD.

For their Birthday last year, Neopets had goodie bags sold in the toy shop, the birthday theme was available to everybody for the day (more random events people!), you could unlock a secret avatar, monthly freebies were reset, and for a week you could send 5 scores in games instead of three... They also released a bunched of birthday themed images XD.

Ahh, I see. Thanks. I can't wait now!

Oh man, this month sounds great. I'm -really- hoping they'll bring back the games challenge, but I'm not sure since we had the earlier plot with AAA. TNT will for sure throw a sweet b-day.

TNT's been holding the Daily Dare in March and the Games Master Challenge in November for the last two fiscal years (it started in November 2006), so we'll probably have the GMC this month. The difference between the two is the DD is one game per day for a whole month, while the GMC is several tasks a day in games that you have to complete for a week.