Best Key Quest prize.

Bob_the_Bunny

I wasn't aware of the lab map piece, but CONGRATS on the paintbrush. On a slightly related note, would you mind filling out the Keyquest form in my signature? (If you've already done it, feel free to update it.)

Don't feel bad you guys. My husband has received two treasure map pieces and a speckled negg and has equivalent stats to me. I've received nada... here are our stats

Keys Earned: 388 368 50 48

Keys Unused: 100 119 19 19

Congrats on the PB! Hopefully I'll see something soon ;)

Don't feel bad you guys. My husband has received two treasure map pieces and a speckled negg and has equivalent stats to me. I've received nada... here are our stats

Keys Earned: 388 368 50 48

Keys Unused: 100 119 19 19

Congrats on the PB! Hopefully I'll see something soon ;)

DANG!!!! o_O Do you play every waking moment or something??

Oh, how unfair. >w< I have over 67 gold keys and yet I still haven't got a paintbrush. Congrats.

i havent played -that- many games. ive played, like, 10!! and ive gotten...no paintbrushes, surprise surprise. codestones sell for a few thousand though. :yes:

DANG!!!! o_O Do you play every waking moment or something??

:worried: Ummm.... mebbe!

Seriously though, I play 10 games a day, which takes about 2 hours because I partner with hubby and neofriends. I also have premium so I was playing beta version. It kept my key count from that for some reason.

Well i;ve had friends whom have played keyquest constantly, blowing over ten hours a week on it, and all the worthwhile items they got were either neggs or codestones...

Seriously, i spend half that amount of time a week, and probably make more profit from restocking than their total profits combined XDD. The only thing going for kQ is the strategy element, which i agree can get immersive and enjoyable. Still, im not blowing half and hour for 1np items or that lucky codestone or negg, nor am i going to play KQ for the sake of getting a paintbrush, i might as well play scratchcards and hope for the jackpot if thats the case.

• 1 year later...

Same here, I just got a cloud pb!!!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.