:evil: Halloween goddie bags (not the NC mall ones)

Blue_Flowers_Forever

Like V said, rely on TDN to keep you up-to-date with the latest news :). Keep checking back for our complete Halloween coverage - we'll also be giving you the alert for the halloween site theme as well very shortly...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Neopets Debate to Site Feedback, Bugs, and Help.

=Cameron=

Ahem!!! Can somebody please explain to me what this is all about and also if it is only available on Halloween or the days after??

In very short : On October 31st, you can collect goodie bags around Neopia. The Halloween site theme can be permenently unlocked if you refresh Neopets at 11:59pm/12:00 at the end of the day (Night between October 31st and November 1st)

Thanks V!!! Sucky though I wont be able to get to a PC tomorrow :(

In very short : On October 31st, you can collect goodie bags around Neopia. The Halloween site theme can be permenently unlocked if you refresh Neopets at 11:59pm/12:00 at the end of the day (Night between October 31st and November 1st)

do you mean "permenently" as in you never can change your theme again, or just be able to have acess to it?

I got all the goodie bags and the 50nc but when I click on them in my inventory, I don't see the option to open them. Am I doing something wrong?

To open your goodie bags, just get your pets to play with them. ^_^

I couldn't take the risk of opening all of my bags after seeing my first two bags' contents...(disappointing... <_<)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.