Key Quest

jk500

KQ is very glitchy, so they might not be quitting on you but have actually gotten booted/frozen or it's just decided it doesn't want to work anymore.

All of which have happened to me.

Alternatively, you just have to suck it up and keep at it. Which is what I've had to do. Usually I'll actually finish 3 out of 6 games.

It's frustrating but.... what else can you do?

Oh! You can troll the KQ boards and find players there, which is what I've done and it's actually lots of fun, best bit is that they don't quit on you :)

If really you think people are cheating and quitting on purpose (which they usually don't do), then you should try to play against people you know... neofriends, people from tdn forums. It's more reliable and if it quits in the middle of the game, you can always go and blame them :P

hahahahaha well once my report is done (which probably won't be till tomorrow)

I'll play ya :)

edited to add: I've got around 20 friends who are all over the age of 20 - unfortunately I don't tend to add anyone below that age :) So it can be done!

i have that happen from time to time. i just had it happen, and it didn't look accidental. i neomailed the person since her descrip was "mom of three"... she sent me a snotty neomail.

i don't really get it... even if you don't "win" keyquest... you still get a key which gives you codestones/neggs/stamps.

Key Quest is still rather unstable, and still tends to freeze up a lot.

I've had plenty of angry neomails from Neopians that thought I quit just because I thought I was going to lose. In reality, it was because my browser froze up and crashed. How come it seems like whenever someone exits a game, everyone assumes they quit because they don't want to lose?

i have a similar problem....

it may be that i run from a laptop instead of a pc...

however...everytime a minigame starts...key quest freezes on me...

then i get booted from the game...when i was having fun...not cool

Same thing happens to me but I always try to keep the tab up as long as possible for a chance that the game will finish before I get automatically booted/disconnected. I also keep a list of the players and send them a NM as soon as it freezes so they will get a warning and know if they would like me to manually disconnect or wait as long as possible.

i have a similar problem....

it may be that i run from a laptop instead of a pc...

however...everytime a minigame starts...key quest freezes on me...

then i get booted from the game...when i was having fun...not cool

Minigames usually don't do to well on laptops, due to their usually poorer processor. If you can, try to play with friends so that they understand that minigames cause your computer to freeze, and it's not people you don't know whom will try to report you for cheating.

Key Quest is still rather unstable, and still tends to freeze up a lot.

I've had plenty of angry neomails from Neopians that thought I quit just because I thought I was going to lose. In reality, it was because my browser froze up and crashed. How come it seems like whenever someone exits a game, everyone assumes they quit because they don't want to lose?

...because if i were in a game that liked to "freeze" a bunch and cause my browser to shut down, i wouldn't play it at all. keyquest seems to run alright for me once it gets into a game. also, if it is a buggy game, it'll bug out early in the game - so early no one knows the winner.

Key Quest is really glitchy. I've had at least half of my games end abnormally on me. It's unfortunate, because it feels like I've wasted my time playing, but there's not much that can be done about it. I just start another game and hope for the best.

Also, does TDN have a forum topic started for finding other forum members to play Key Quest with?

I don't like Keyquest. Everytime I play the minigames freeze! Me and my friend played and we said we wouldn't leave unless it froze and it just kept freezing! I have only been able to play two games of it with out it freezing *touchwood*!

I also has one problem, when I played the mini-game called Spyder Scare, its always that I can only get down for 1 or 2 times and its not because my opponent freeze me so I'm really scared getting that game as the mini-game. Does anyone have the sanme problem?

I hate that there is no way to get away from that door.

I had someone steal a key from me, and I didn't notice.

So I head over to the door and the game freezes.

I felt really bad about it, but it was an honest mistake...

TNT really needs to rectify that glitch.