The PetPet is gettin on my nerves!!!!

VirginiaTech

Well..... I have spent a couple hors trying and trying to get that lil petpet to finally come around, but no. The PPL won't show. here's what Ive done. I tried checkin on it on the dot; 4:10:00. No luck. I tried doin it at 3, 4, 5, and 20 minutes after. no luck. I am contemplating hiring someone to do it for me btu I probably wont. Im desperate not stupid. Now the question is if I check on the PetPet and have to give him meds and then check and medicate him again, then did i do it wrong, all the sucess stories have no repeats in action. And can someone give me more, if not the same advice???? I need help badly. o_O :(

I hear you, when I did it the first time around it was easy, but my friend is wanting help with her's now and all I can give her is that I checked on the petpet at half past, then the second time at 35 past, then 3rd at 40 past, etc.

Even that isn't working for her though, so I'll be interested to hear what other's have to say so can pass it on :)

It's a case to case thing. Depending of the speed of your internet, you may have to check early or late on the petpet. Between each action, approx. a minute should elapsed...

If it doesn't work after 10-15 actions, stop and take a break. You will eventually be able to do the step.

I had tried this part for about an hour and a half with no luck earlier today, but I read another post about the same topic and I decided to try a different method (Than I was trying...) and it worked on the first try for me. It sounds as if you may have tried it, but I just thought I'd post the method I used to get this to work.

The method I used before was to check exactly one minute after doing a command (e.g. Feed, Bandage, Medicine...), but this isn't correct. This would put you behind 3-5 seconds every minute which wouldn't cut it. I guess I thought this would work because I was lazy and just set my screensaver to go on in one minute, but I didn't take in account how doing the command would add a few seconds. The key is to check on the exact same second of every minute; I would recommend something easy to remember such as the 30 second marker or :00. If you have tried this, ignore this part of my post.

Example of with a quick connection:

CHECK TIMES:

1. 2:30:00

2. 2:31:00

3. 2:32:00

4. You get the idea.

If it is taking a little while for your pages to load I would recommend you take that fixed check time and subtract a few seconds every minute from it.

Example with a slower connection:

CHECK TIMES:

1. 2:30:00

2. 2:30:57

3. 2:31:54

4. 2:32:51

5. 2:33:48

6. 2:34:45

7. 2:35:42

8. 2:36:39

9. 2:37:36

10. 2:38:33

11. 2:39:30 (I'm not sure if you have to count the eleventh task?)

Hopefully this helps,

good luck,

BrainForest