Petpet Park Plot Prizes!!

Superfly

Alright everyone, if you have completed the Petpet Park Plot you can now collect your prizes at the Plot Headquarters?. Here's the rundown of the prizes!

weltrude_hq.png

ppl-theme.png

You also receive 45,000 NP and if you come back when Petpet Park officially opens you can get a free item to customize your petpet! You can view all of the official prizes on TDN's very own article, here and you can get a sneak peek at the latest theme on TDN's very own Layout Article (scroll to the bottom)!

ppark_ppx_beaniebadge.gif

Well they aren't great, but neopoints always come in handy!! Thanks for the great guides and coverage staffers :D

I'm surprised at TNT's gift of 45k but you'll never know what they come up with!

The site theme is 'OK' I guess, but the blankness on the side bit looks awkward.

So mission 7 does exist but its just to get your prize...

Thanks TDN for the whole coverage! You guys are always on to it!

wow. TJ, you are fast. How can you get the info on to the news when you just now heard it? You have speed!

Anyways, I was hoping for a trophy. But, nope. Oh, well. And I think the 45,000 was a cool idea. I hope the next plot will be soon.

45K seems an awful lot of neopoints for what we did, I mean none of the steps were that particularly difficult, especially when you compare them to the coding part in the return of doctor sloth plot *shudders at the memory* Oh well I'm still ever so grateful to the wonderful neopets team for giving us all this cash. I wonder what the item for our petpet will be? I can't wait to find out. :)

"And once Petpet Park opens, we'll have another prize for you—a special item that your Petpet will be able to wear! Isn't that exciting? Come back to claim this extra prize once Petpet Park is open!"

A trophy?

An item for your customisable neopet?

Or customisable petpets? o_O

Neopoints and a site theme - that was really too much to hope for with such a simple plot. :D *ahem* Another site theme, yay!

Woah! I was not expecting 45 000 NP!!! That was really nice for me, seeing as I just bought a paintbrush and was totally broke. lol The site theme is awesome, too! I dunno if I'll even go to PetPet Park... so I might not use the hat. Over all, though, I think the prizes were great! Thanks TDN for all your help!!!!!!

WOW!!! For such an easy plot, we get 45,000 NP. Well, I guess we were right by our hunch that there is a mission 7, but here its the were we get our prize. Anyway, I couldn't have done it if TDN weren't there. Yah! A million thanks! TDN, You rock! I wouldn't be here calling this plot easy if you weren't there to guide me.

dzQd.gifbNSD.gifYuN5.gif1T4t.gif

However, I do remember that the plot was only in English...giving a site theme and that many neopoints seems sort of unfair to those non-english speaking people, then...

English is my secondary language and I managed to do most part of the plot without reading instructions... Also, I remember playing video games in English without having a good knowledge of it, or no knowledge of it at all. The comics were not really necessary to understand it anyway and I'm sure some kind people were offering a translation of the whole thing. As to know if it's fair or not, being richer doesn't give an advantage to anybody because there are tons of other way to earn NP and site theme doesn't unlock anything special neither. If they had given an avatar, it would had been unfair because you can unlock a special avatar if you are in the highscore table of avatar collectors, etc.