Key Quest: Gold Keys are Silver?

Syn-Chan

Today I tried to play Key Quest in the browser Opera, and it worked so well. I'm really impressed.

Really? I must give it a try maybe...

I play KQ with FF, and I'm disconnected after a minute or 2 like 90% of the time. It's really really annoying. I don't like to have so many browsers on my old laptop, but I want to play this game (and earn keys and codestones :P).

EDIT: I was able to play a few games in FF without too much trouble. Later it became impossible (always disconnected during the game). Opera doesn't help me. It's like I'm able to play KQ between ~19h-20h (local time), and after it's glitchy for me.

From the FAQs:

Why can't I get the gold key in a two-key quest?

Only five-key games will give a gold key as a reward at the end. A shorter game will not offer the full reward of the five-key game. The rewards for the games are as follows:

• 5 key game: gold key

• 4 key game: silver key

• 3 key game: bronze key

• 2 key game: lead key

So as you can see Gold keys are only awarded in 5 key games.

Paul that's not the issue we are discussing.

When redeeming gold keys, you get 3 prizes instead of 4 and it says you had used a silver key... but you won a 5 players game and was awarded a gold key...