Micamone's Graphics

Micamone

~ *FountainDoll.gif * QueenDoll.gif * SnowDoll.gif * ~

Now, i have a *very* random thread on another board, here:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=11348

And since i have been posting so many things, and i am SOOOO bored... I though i would take requests! I can do any glitter, add rain, or draw for you a very random avatar!

stick-peoplez.gif

weather it's neopets related or not, i may be able to do it!!!

All you have to do is post a picture, and i can glitter it, add rain, and so much more!

Also, i can do glitter text, or make it look like a reflective surface. So, you can type something for me to add graphics to and i shall. then of course like i said before you can request a very random drawing, although it won't be a masterpiece.

Here is where i show the list of the projects i am doing and who they are for.

Illusendoll.gif

1. (no one)
  2. (no one)
  3. (no one)
  4. (no one)
  5. (no one)

IllusenDolfly.gif

Micamone_2.gif

Just PM me, or post here to request what you want.

If it's a glitter text, tell me what color, what font, what size, and what words.

If it's an avatar/siggy, tell me what pic you want, or even post one. Tell me if you want any words, or any particular colors or graphics.

if you want me to do a background, tell me how big, if you want it to cover the whole page or be tiled. tell me what pic you want, or even post one. Tell me if you want any words, or any particular colors or graphics.

Post away peoples!

**NOTE: i will still be adding to my other board. If no one posts here, i will still continue my random drawings.

EDIT, MAR17/10:

Wow, it's amazing what you find when you do a google search of your name. Just taking out links, saying hi. Not coming back, but it's good to see the place again. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Wow, I never got ANY posts? REALLY? huh. I must have sucked. Maybe I just don't sell myself well, ohwell.. Nothing here really that I'm gonna be like 'MINE!' and take down. just...wow.

Edit- 31st of August, 2017:

ohmy stars. all of these images are dead. why is this thread still alive. why is it on the first page of google for "micamone". please, check me out on my tumblr or deviantart to get in contact with me lol I still play neopets occasionally, but not enough for this account to matter.