lolz i have no life

Micamone

EDIT - 31 August, 2017:

someone save me from the deep internet

I'm not gonna erase my old stuff since i mean that's silly, I was just an innocent dork who was still learning, but omg. Please if this shows up on google take it with a grain of salt, find me on newer things like Tumblr and Twitter.

that i made these random picz.

WhiteCatSprite.pngOrangeCatSprite.pngBlackCatSprite.pngFireFoxDone.jpg

FountainDoll.gifQueenDoll.gifSnowDoll.gif

heart.gifstick-peoplez.gifmint_flat.jpgDragon-movie.gifgirl.gifbouncyball.gif

Spiritral__colored__shaded1.pngmahdragon___Done.pngFlower-1.pngFlower.jpg

airfaiereanddog.gifAir-faerie.gifAirFaerie.gifFyoraDoll.gifIllusenDolfly.gifJhudoraDoll.gifuberAir.gifIllusendoll.gif

flower.jpgShego__SnowMobile.jpgCanopyElf.jpg

*LARGE IMAGE ALERT* - - >

Scout W/ Some Glitter - - Scout That's ALL Glitter - - Priest With Glitter - -

FlowerHound With Rain & Border - -

FlowerHiund With Rain - - Wolf With Rain & Transparent Background **NOTE: best used on white background... - -

coments? questions?

If you wantz me to make something just for you, feel free to request something. I'm REALLY bored, as you can see.

^_^ no one. i just drew her. i guess it could be me since i would totally were that shirt & my hair is brown like that.(my skin is a little darker though)

EDIT: i added another pic.

EDIT2: and another one. if your wondering what it is, and what it sais, it's a bouncy ball, and it sais 'slow motion used'.

i put that on there since it was moving so slow.

Thanks. :) i was REALLY bored when i did that one...

some other glitters are these: i did them within the same hour that i did the fairies...

Green_Adult.gifGuardian_Adult.gifMagic_adult.gifMint_Adult.gifPink_Adult.gifPurple_Adult.gifRed_Adult.gifRock_Adult.gifSkywing_Adult.gifWhite_Adult.gifwater_adult.gif

wherever it's black, it should be transparent. I was just being lazy... :) :P ;)

EDIT: I added some TwinSkies pics. they are the *LARGE IMAGE ALERT* :D

thanks you guys! i'm glad you like them. & i was actually thinking of making a board for people to request pics & stuff... should I?

EDIT: i added another pic w/ the wolfs background from twinskies... it only looks good on a white background since it has some transparent but it doesn't look well(i'm to lazy to fix it right now... :P ). I've also edited the 1st post a bit. the links now say what they are, and i will try to keep them in their own size groups...

thanks you guys! i'm glad you like them. & i was actually thinking of making a board for people to request pics & stuff... should I?

Go ahead! :) Graphics stands are welcome here on TDN, and we don't have that many available now.

• 2 weeks later...

*head-desk*

bad mone, bad dubble posting....

i'm working on a drawing that i did, i'm going to computerize it this week.

sure, as long as you give me credit, i don't mind at all. were are you using it?

EDIT: i know i said i was going to computer that drawing the other week... i spaced it. I will work on it ASAP, i promise. i'm working between two houses & computers...

EDITEDIT: I need opinions... I made a SheGo (off Kim Possible) sprite, i need you opinion on her hand's glow(which one should i use, should i start over again, etc...), and whatever else you can think of(re-do outline? suggestions for face? etc..).

SheGo:

Art of her done in artist's one awesome style

SheGo drawn by same artist, more in the show's style

My Sprite... two sizes, actual size and the sprite ZOOMED x6

which glow is better? top or bottom?

which face is better? top or bottom?

Well personally I think the top glow looks slightly better (it's a little smoother) but that might be just me. I can't really see any difference in the faces. :P

Purdy cato Meows...

WhiteCatSprite.pngOrangeCatSprite.pngBlackCatSprite.png

EDIT:added that girl on the snowmobile. She get's my name on it since it's truly mine, i wasn't just randomly doodling. the others i don't care if you use, but that one you MUST ask...

• 2 weeks later...

*head-desk*

bad mone... bad double posting...

anyway, i wanted to keep this bored alive, and post this dragon sprite i made.

Spiritral__colored__shaded1.png

I'm also working on this one('tis taking forever!):

mahdragon.png

EDIT:

DONE(for the most part...)!

mahdragon___Done.png