So... I priced all my items in shop and within 3 minutes...

TheUnknown

Wow...i mean, oh, now that i looked hrobi up, she's a maller. Makes sense then.

what were you doing with so many neggs anyways?

Yeah, after a minute or two I saw that. o_O

The neggs were from Keyquest. How else would I get tons of codestones for training without buying a ton? XD

Wow....but she's been on neopets for 8 years so you can't blame her. As naalaro said she's a maller...

She must put a lot of effort on her one neopet if she's got the strongest neopet in the world!

Yeah, I went and looked her up...

She only has the one pet unless she has side accounts.

I don't think I have the kind of self control it would take to have only one pet...

Although I only ever play with the one pet, so I guess if I had to I could survive with just Johnathan Brisby.

Sorry but I don't understand why the neggs can train his pet, does the neggs help the pet to increase states eat eating it?

Sorry but I don't understand why the neggs can train his pet, does the neggs help the pet to increase states eat eating it?

You can trade "regular" neggs for special neggs at the neggery that raise stats, such as Sneggs and Silver Knight Neggs.

Unless you need to raise stats in a hurry or are too high a level, the Mystery Island Training School is much cheaper.

wow, thats cool! i used to have a 1NP Shop Full Of Junk. every now and then someone would buy all the junk, and i had, like, 40 np in my till. i didnt ever find out who did it!!!

You can trade "regular" neggs for special neggs at the neggery that raise stats, such as Sneggs and Silver Knight Neggs.

Unless you need to raise stats in a hurry or are too high a level, the Mystery Island Training School is much cheaper.

Considering her stongest pet status, and her need to keep the title, neggs are preferred. At that high a level you'll be spending quite a fair bit of time and money in the training school, something i doubt she can afford to if she wishes to retain her title, and not let the others beat her to it. Neggs give instant results, and that a main draw for the high level battlers.