Neopets Movie

Nate

New Movie  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Are you pumped about new movie?

• DUH!
    • Totaly
    • Neopets, ooow!

The movie is animated and, it is due out on 28, April 09. It it was created by Rob Lieber. It is going to be called The Lost Tomb: A Neopets Adventure. I hope you are all pumped like me. Well, for more info go here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0954276/

Hope your Pumped. YAY!!! :)

(I was going to make a topic about this, but you beat me to it. :P)

Yep, I'm excited for the movie! ^^ I thought it would be coming out this winter (or next winter) but I was wrong =p

Wheeee I can't wait~ ^_^ Even if I'm not as addicted to Neo as I was last year, I can still consider myself excited. (=

This is so exciting, I wonder what this tomb is going to be like? Is it like the deserted tomb in the lost city of Geraptiku? or maybe like Sutek's tomb in the lost desert? (ok I admit I’m just naming random tombs here) Or maybe it shall be in a new world entirely, and if it is in a new world, there’s a good chance that world will be put onto neopets (ooo random theories based on no real merit or evidence yay!)

If anything i hope they perhaps start a mini plot or some event to actually go along with the movie. Perhaps the tomb is going to be a new event on neopia itself!

that would be awesome to tie the movie into the site. or maybe there will be a new land that gets added after the movie.

and now my brain is filling with possibilities of how they can link the movie to the site.

Personally I think that a plot tied in with the movie would be awesome! :D Then again, I think any plot is awesome. :P

wow I didn't expect a movie to be produced for neopets, but somehow I think that the title sounds like one of the plots in neopets...

That's... odd. So I guess the notice on the "Jelly Blobs of Doom" page really was a hoax the whole time. o_O

Just like Jelly World, the movie on the game's description will never exist. If you recall carefully, each year the date is pushed back farther.

So when it becomes 2009, I'm sure the date will become 2010.

This movies, however, is all real. Searching the director's name didn't give me much. Apparently he played as an actor in another movies, so I honestly do not know what to expect from him. I don't know about going to the theater and actually seeing it though. Something tells me that it will be like a gigantic marketing thing. Like the movie, The Wizard.

I'll catch it on On Demand probably. Either that or on Nickelodeon in a year or so. (Because of Viacom and whatnot. :P)

I doubt I will ever see it, doesn't really interest me. Maybe if I was ten, I'd go see it.. but I'm too old for this one I think.

You could always get it off the net ;)

If anything, just to see how they managed to do something like a neopets movie. I'm not even sure if tis 'big' enough for an international screening, so i doubt i'll be getting it here.