Introducing... Peautiful_me!

Izzy ♥

We've got some quite exciting news for you today... thanks to wonderul forums member Julie, we now have a Pea Chia for pet lending!

2.png

Aren't I cute?

Since borrowing a Pea Chia doesn't automatically give you an avatar, we're going to run lending for Peautiful a little differently to normal pet lending :) Instead of organising a chain where you pass the pet on the next day, you will be able to borrow Peautiful for up to two weeks while you search for a Super Attack Pea lender. If you don't manage to find a lender, then you still need to send her onto the next chain member though. For more details see her pet lending topic!

In other news, the ALP just recently hit 300 users lent for item lending! This is pretty exciting for us, as it means we've now helped over 300 people as they reach for their avie goals ^_^ Keep 'em coming everyone!

Well... Er... Let's see. A BGC is about... 25 mil right now? And apparently, it'll take ages for TDN for afford one (I'd love to donate, but I'm saving up for things myself o_O).

Now... SuAP on the other hand... I don't even know. Last time I checked, it was 400 mil. By now, it's probably around 600 mil. It'd take over 25 times the amount of time. o_O

I would rather the ALP take little steps now....

Thankyou Julie for donating this adorable chia! I hope to join the chain in the future for

1. I'm working on another goal

and

2. How am I supposed to find a SuAP?!

The AC board on Neopets. You might be able find a kind user who'll lend it to you without much collateral. Of course, they say a first impression (and your account age) is massively important to whether or not you'll get it or not there. :O It's kinda like having a Newbie account barging in the Battledome Boards... BD Chatters generally don't weak pets, Avatar Chat seems to trust older accounts.

Well... Er... Let's see. A BGC is about... 25 mil right now? And apparently, it'll take ages for TDN for afford one (I'd love to donate, but I'm saving up for things myself o_O).

Now... SuAP on the other hand... I don't even know. Last time I checked, it was 400 mil. By now, it's probably around 600 mil. It'd take over 25 times the amount of time. o_O

Bony Grarrl Club is now between 35 and 40 million.

Super Attack Pea was 625 million last I heard, though since they don't come up for sale often its kinda hard to tell what people will ask for them.

Getting lent SuAP can be done :) I've been lending the pea chia to people myself before handing her over to the ALP, and several people I've lent it too has managed to get lent the SuAP, I was also lent the SuAP myself :D

A general advice is to be active on the boards, and if you have premium I suggest focusing on the charter chat board :)

I wish you all good luck!

Actually Stepahnie, the ALP is conducted through the Trading Post and the Pound, both of which under-13's can use.

Ooo....maybe I'll try the ALP out after all! But I'm still not up to this goal...yet. Once again thankyou Julie for this great gift for the ALP!

Woowww!! It is so nice from Julie o.o O cant say anything... Its great Thanks Julie I hope i will get the avvie sooner or latter. And congrats to the Alp to the 300th lender! I am one of them as well ^^ and proud of it! Thank again! You are great help!!!