SDB Pack Rat avatar

Thewackykid

Right, as the title shows I'm aiming for the avatar, but I've only 600+ items so far.

I have, among other things:

~ Free daily items (omelette, tombola, fruit machine, etc.)

~ Fish (level 98)

~ Single-use battledome items

~ Junk

~ Petpets

I need suggestions for: (cheap meaning <1000np)

~ Cheap plushies

~ Cheap petpets (eg abominable snowman)

~ Cheap food

~ Cheap books (I have very few books)

~ Mid-high level battledome items

For the battledome items, I would like dual or 9+icon items, and preferably under 100K.

~ No stealer, freezer, reflector, single-use or (semi-)fragile items please

~ Multiple-use will be nice, but once per battle is also acceptable

The more suggestions, the better! Thank you! :)

One good idea is to get items that were given by the advent calendar previously. (Because they are really cheap). You can also try to get eyeshadow, blush, lipstick. Easy to find and cheap.

yeah get all the makeup, plushies, fish, etc.

avatarlog also has a project packrat. they made a list of all the cheapest items in neopia, you can go see it here.

I really recommend this one: http://avatar.starried.net/packrat/index.php ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I am working on this same avatar, and my recommendation is don't buy anything...

I have 700 something items and I have gotten them all from stalking the money tree.

It takes a while because you can only get 10 items a day, but it makes

everything you deposit pure profit when it comes time to resell it all.

And if your committed to taking your time you can actually get some

really profitable stuff for free. Like secret lab map pieces and scortchstones...

Actually, if you can find a generous person who's just finished getting the pack rat avvie and has a lot of items in their SDB they don't want, it can actually help you quite a way towards the 1000 mark. :yes:

Right. Thanks for all of your help.

Firstly I'd like to mention again that I already have all the fishing items (level 99, you know?) as well as enough junk to last anyone years... including from the money tree.

I was asking for suggestions on exactly what plushies are cheap (I know some of them are, I just don't know what) and such.

Thanks for the ideas though. I'll look up makeup.

• 1 month later...

You can now buy pack rat items from my store...

BECAUSE I FINALLY GOT THE AVATAR TODAY!

I strongly recomend signing up for project pack rat,

but I even more strongley recomend getting all your items from the money tree.

It takes a little longer, but everything you pick up becomes pure profit when your done.

I just met my goal of 1000 wednesday. I bought lots of gross food, because it is cheap and not too hard to find. Suggestions include:

Scab cake, Fresh Seaweed Pie, Spring Onion Ice Cream, Ketchup Ice Cream, and Bacon and Eggs Ice Cream.

Most shops that sell gross food also sell other cheap things.

Hi! I suggest that you partially eat all the cheap omelettes to get 1/3 and 2/3 (which count as separate items) and also the jellies (1/2). You don't have to buy junk (which you wont be able to sell for even 1 np). I bought cheap food (the ones given by tombola, lunar calendar, coltzan) since you can feed them to your pet. I also bought all the cheap giveaways from previous advent calendars and games master challenge prizes. The key quest prizes are also going for really low now. Good luck!