PetPet HELP!!!

uppityme

I was under the impression (from the walk through guide) that the first minute we choose the right action. The second minute we 'check'. third minute we choose the apropriate action. 4th min we check.

I was first submitting the answers like this.

[[Example 1]]

4:00- action

4:01-check

4:02-action

4:03-check

4:04-action

4:05-check...etc

that didn't work. Then i read the other bulletins on petpet help and i'm even more confused.

So am i suppose to 'check' first & then do the action within the same minute? or do the action first then 'check' after within the same minute?

whatever the case is, ive tried both ways & i still haven't healed the petpet. Maybe it's my timing? i dont know. I've been stuck on the petpet for 2 days & i'm going crazy!!! please help!

Hey..

Im sorry to hear that you are having trouble with that section, i also am.

People have explained it to me over and over again and im really just not bothered to do it anymore, but at the same time i want to finish the plot.

So i think if you really think you cant do it, ask an experienced member to walk you through it step by step, maybe talk to you about it while you do it?

Sorry if that doesnt help x x

You have to check on the petpet and perform the action within the same minute.

do i have to perform the action as soon as i check up on it? or can it be a little later, but still within the same minute? & do i have to check&perform the action around the same time again the next minute(s)? it gets so technical!