My neopet is sick

Mamabmc

<_< I need Cactopus Cream But I can't find it anywhere. I tried the SW, The TP, the pharmacy, and the auctions. Nothing :(

any suggestions?

The healing spring is your new friend! Visit it until your pet is cured. Cost : free.

OK thanks I tried but It didnt work. But I saw another post that said to give it Posionous jelly. and He did and they cost was cheaper. Thank you!

That's great to hear!

In my opinion, the healing springs is sort of random so you'll never get the cure that you want at first which is sort of a pain if it takes days for you to just heal your pet from an expensive to cure disease

In my opinion, the healing springs is sort of random so you'll never get the cure that you want at first which is sort of a pain if it takes days for you to just heal your pet from an expensive to cure disease

In my experience, you get the "full heal" whenever you don't have a disease, and when you do have a disease, all you get are 3 HP up.

I think the best way to heal a pet would be to feed it poisonous jelly until it catches Neomonia, which is really cheap to heal. It's faster than waiting for the healing springs.

See, if you pet catches another disease while it's sick, the new disease replaces the old one. So if your pet has Reptillioritus, and it catches Neomonia, then your pet doesn't have Reptillioritus anymore!

Personally I prefer visiting the healing springs - if I drop by every half hour it doesn't take very long (and I'm too lazy to buy poisonous jelly :P ).

I think the best way to heal a pet would be to feed it poisonous jelly until it catches Neomonia, which is really cheap to heal. It's faster than waiting for the healing springs.

See, if you pet catches another disease while it's sick, the new disease replaces the old one. So if your pet has Reptillioritus, and it catches Neomonia, then your pet doesn't have Reptillioritus anymore!

Thanks for the advise. The Qasalan Expellibox gave my pet Reptillioritus today and this tip saved me time and NPs :)

Yay! I'm glad my advice with the poisonous jelly helped a lot of you!

And I prefer that method because it's a lot quicker, and I really don't want to go to the healing springs all the time.