Getting my account unfrozen.

Bob_the_Bunny

A couple of days ago, well, actually a week, my main Neopets account was scammed from a cookie grabber. Then it was frozen. So, on the 4th, I sent in a form to TNT to try and get my account unfrozen. I had heard that this could take a long time, so I wasn't counting on a reply anytime soon.

And today when I checked my email, there was an email from the Neopets support team. I thought, "YES!!!"

So when I opened it, the person said I'd used the wrong form to submit my problem... :crying:

:eh: They could at least just direct your problem to the appropriate people... taking 3 days to say "you used the wrong form" is a bit much. :sad01_anim:

Good luck to ya anyway!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Random Chit Chat' to 'Anything & Everything Neopets'.

Well, we all know that TNT isn't very reliable when it comes to replies, but that's just brutal to get a reply so soon, only to have it say that you used the wrong form. -_- I wish you the best of luck. :yes:

Opps, I think I placed this topic in the wrong area...Hehe. Well, thanks for best wishes. All I can do is cross my fingers. *crosses fingers* :helmet:

Side note: The smily is wearing a helmet because, yesterday I almost ran into a tree. Then a car almost smushed me.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually just had my account froze the other day for an inappropriate username. (murderzzz)

I was talking with a member of the Neopets Team and they told me there was no possible way in getting my account back.

so if you get your account frozen then there is about a 95% chance they won't even care and won't give it back

I actually just had my account froze the other day for an inappropriate username. (murderzzz)

I was talking with a member of the Neopets Team and they told me there was no possible way in getting my account back.

so if you get your account frozen then there is about a 95% chance they won't even care and won't give it back

In this case, I think TNT was actually correct. Neopets has become a kids-friendly site, and usernames and pet names are closely watched.

As to Bob, you're likely to get your account back since you were CGed, not because you cheated.

I was wondering if the username is inappropriate then they should have asked you to create another username instead of allowing you to go through and get frozen later, isn't it better to block from the start instead of suffering later?

As to Bob, you're likely to get your account back since you were CGed, not because you cheated.

Um, can someone tell me what "CGed" means?

Arrgh! I just checked my email and the person(s) in charge of these matters said the information I provided "didn't match the data on record". And apparently my birthday didn't match. I think I would KNOW my own birthday!!! Ah, that felt better.

"CGed" is cookie grabbed.

And wow this is two odd stories in a row.

I'm not use to hearing that TNT messed up like this...

I am going to be so paranoid about my account getting frozen now.

I mean I never do anything on my side account. I get so scared of even logging into it.

And I seriously agree with ho_yt. Why would they allow you to have that name in the first place if they knew you were going to get your account frozen later...

I got hacked with my last account, and I didn't :K

The fact that do you get the account back depends on who will read it... The one person who reads them (Don't remember the name) is at the lines of this: "Oh, this guy wants his account back, trash binned and automatic post of you won't get it back sent." I'm serious with this!