It's October-themed at The Daily Neopets!

Ian

Hello everybody!

It's October-themed at The Daily Neopets! Much thanks to the wonderful Xepha for creating this fancy theme for our main site. It'll only be up through the end of October! b) Let us know what you think and if you'd like us to do more seasonal themes on The Daily Neopets (in the future of course)!

102008.png

Enjoy!

Ian

Its quite the wake up call for Halloween! I think its a great change to the usual and makes TDN more friendly! It would be awesome, if you had the time as well, that you also had a site theme for Christmas too!

There's a great balance between keeping the site's look and getting into the mood for October. :yes: An awesome theme for the month!

This is my favourite month of the year (BIRTHDAY IN TWO WEEKS WOOT!) so I like this theme very much =) Keep making them... they look great!

I think we should have a tdn costume contest. b)

When I first saw the themed site I was really surprised by it, its a really great effort. Do try out on other festivals in each month too!!

Guest Macness

Oh, and for those who use Adium, here is a beautiful dock icon to complement your style. :)

Spooky icons found here for your Mac. ;)

Complement TDN's Halloween theme. :P

• 4 weeks later...

I like the notification icons

Ooops sorry wrong thing to say. I meant to say I like it.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Morbid Morgan) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.