New Petpet Park Plot Step!

Superfly

There is a new petpet park step that was just released! Check out part 5 and work on the riddle. TDN will have the answers as soon as possible, keep checking back right here.

Answers:

1. Gerald

2. Doughnut

3. Harold

news_ch_5.gif

Thanks!!! It looks like there is only one more mission left and we are done, what'dya think?

How did you get these answers? XD

...i was hoping for another opportunity to mock doctor sloth and paste him into the picture D;

Does any of you remember Kalium Echo? Well, I think TNT should have tried our puzzles... they could have found inspiration!! I do not think these riddles were really hard to figure... yay, only 1 step left!

Well, you have more patience then I do. XD

I would have just tried nonsense and then failed. xD

Thank god for the guide, I didn’t have a clue what the last answer was, it looks like the next step will be the last one, I wonder what we will have to do for it?

You had to take the letters from the 4 brother names, cross them out from what was given under the picture. Then when you unscramble the letters you get Harold as answer. :)

Does any of you remember Kalium Echo? Well, I think TNT should have tried our puzzles... they could have found inspiration!! I do not think these riddles were really hard to figure... yay, only 1 step left!

Correction: 2 Steps left.

We have completed 5 missions at the moment so the size of the box seen on the Plot HQ is:

ppx_hq_mi5.jpg

(https://images.neopets.com/petpetpark/missions/ppx_hq_mi5.jpg)

Capable of placing 5 missions links inside it.

If you increase the end number, the furthest one it goes to is number 7

ppx_hq_mi7.jpg

(https://images.neopets.com/petpetpark/missions/ppx_hq_mi7.jpg)

Hence there are 7 missions in total. (Hopefully the last one will be BD)

a battledome portion often means major site issues and lag, and for a small plot its not really worth it D;

Well from the general theme of the plot, I don't think a BD part is likely - it's possible that we might have some tougher steps though. :yes: