Glich, Snowager Alert

Crusher

Check the Shoutbox. This is another error due to the move.

Things never go off hitch-free, I'm afraid. It will be fixed soon, however.

I'll leave this topic open as a general bug list. So, if anyone else finds any other bugs, post them here, rather than starting a new topic.

Now snowy is asleep and there is no alert!!!!!!

Come to think of it, the Turmy alert hasn't been up for a while. Either no one has been setting it off lately or it's broken too. I think it's the first though.

The turmy alert went down when Tipem moved servers (The first time it went down.). It's been down since then, and no one has been able to set an alert, unfortunately.

Also, the Snowager alert was incorrect earlier also, showing the problem STILL hasn't been fixed.

Hrmph. :P

*cough* Tipem doesn't like the discussion of other Neopets sites on here. The odd mention is fine, I think, but not when you discuss it. So... shut it. :P

On the other hand, it would probably be better if you learnt the Snowager times for now, or have a list you can quickly refer to.

Whoops soz Matt. I have the times memorised but for Australia. Before School, After school and at late night. It's just the Turmy alert i have to keep an eye.

It's alright. It might be in the rules, and it might not. I'll have to check, but I know he frowns upon it.

Ouch. I think the times are the same in NST as they are in BST, just the one at 2pm is at 10pm, or whatever. :S

Alright Mtt, i thought those rules might apply, i'll let delia know. Alerts in Australia are as follows: 7-8am, 3-4 pm and 11-12 pm. I can usually get at least 2 of those dependiing on the day.

Ok then, you're 2 hrs after one of our alerts then. Just to let ppl know, the snowager is sleeping now :P I can't go and get anything because my school blocked the website. :( (Happy B'day confuciousnz)