Sidebars! What's your favorite?

MasterDan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah...i was too late for the maraqua one, and i didn't participate in the LDP plot. i was too busy with school. i guess my favorite is the altador cup since it's the only one i have. the birthday one is uber-cool, though. :)

How did your main account become your side account

Well I created one account first and used it as my main, then create another account and used it as my side account to adopt more pets. So then I got so into my side account that I didn't use my main anymore. So yea lol then I went back to my main account because my side one got hacked, so I don't use my side one (which was my main one)anymore lol confusing I know. :worried:

I only have 1 :crying: ... the AC one. I like it but the red text makes it hard to see how many NPs you have.

I want the Premium one; it's so pretty with all the stars and the space theme :wub_anim:

yeah...yellow reminds me of mustard...i wish TNT would come out with more sidebars, though. it would be cool if they came out with an altador sidebar as a prize for the altador plot. maybe a sidebar with all the constellations and stuff.

yeah...yellow reminds me of mustard...i wish TNT would come out with more sidebars, though. it would be cool if they came out with an altador sidebar as a prize for the altador plot. maybe a sidebar with all the constellations and stuff.

An Altador Plot sidebar would be sort of redunant, I think, because there is already an AC one and the Premium one has stars on it.

There should be ways to get the sidebars if you missed them. I would give anything for the Maraquan one.

My favorite is the Maraquan Sidebar. It's a pretty blue, and has neat pictures at the bottom. The Valentines one comes second, and I don't really like the AC one. :/ I'm switching back to Maraquan.