Any opinions you guys can give?

naalaro

Great drawing! Too bad people win on promotion in stead of true talent =( that sucks!

One thing, though. The robe she's wearing, it kinda looks like she's dragging two human legs after her. At least I think so =) don't be too sure to take my word for it, I'm notoriously weird.

And, I don't know if this is be a factor, but the bare shoulders might be too sexy for TNT. They're very aware of those things.

i like it, its really good!!! its sooo horrible that most people do win on promotion... :eh:

check the pet "ziasaur" his entry got hundreds of votes, so i suppose the best advice i can give is "more lasers"

Thats awesome :) Winning the BC is all about how much you advertise - more that the type of art - so you definitely have a great chance with shading! Digital is just more popular since its generally quicker to do lol

Good luck!

Well i haven't actually participated yet, cause the pics not finished really! And i fail at digital. Im a traditionalist 83

Great drawing! Too bad people win on promotion in stead of true talent =( that sucks!

One thing, though. The robe she's wearing, it kinda looks like she's dragging two human legs after her. At least I think so =) don't be too sure to take my word for it, I'm notoriously weird.

And, I don't know if this is be a factor, but the bare shoulders might be too sexy for TNT. They're very aware of those things.

Nah, its just that im using the anthro style, i cant see how im gonna do a BEAUTY contest entrance without sensual beauty! I hope TNT will overlook the shoulders, although it was deliberate ^^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Shaded or coloured is just fine - do whatever suits you best. :) You already have one voter right here. :P

It's gorgeous, one of the best entries I've seen in a long time. :D. Make sure to post the link on TDN when you have it submitted, and please advertise as much as you can. You definately deserve to win! ^^.

=Cameron=