oh waiii!! Oh noes!

naalaro

I cant get into my side account, although everything was like FINE and normal just yesterday! Suddenly, the password ive been using for over a year failed to work!!

I registered my account to another email address of mine, but so far, i;ve had no luck obtaining my password through their password retrieval, and when i tried giving the emali address the account was registered too for a password retrieval, it says the address doesnt exist in the database! What on earth...

Oh..ohhh my Kougra, Hissi and items!! Oh i just remembered i have an everlasting apple in there too...I just logged in yesterday! This is so wierd T.T Who would hack me?? D:

That's what happened to my last two main accounts, Jnjnryan and Kopakasheild. If you change your email adress, one year later they will erase the password for that account from the database.

OH WHAT?? WHAT? REALLY!!??

Oh no...*breaks down and cries miserably*

Well there have been cookie grabbers going around recently - it's possible that your account may have been compromised by one of those. :sad01_anim:

In any case, you should report the issue to TNT - with a bit of luck, and a lot of time, they might be able to resolve it for you. :yes:

That's what happened to my last two main accounts, Jnjnryan and Kopakasheild. If you change your email adress, one year later they will erase the password for that account from the database.

How the heck does that work? "You're active, but if you change your e-mail, we'll erase the password anyways?"

Absolutely no sense, IMO. Do we just keep on changing e-mails then?