the ctrl-v game

ffchild

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.watchanimeon.com/blood-episode-17/

(Blood+ Episode 17, anime I'm currently watching, not suggested for the squeamish or underage)

Well, by multiplying the latest stupid question apart from this one to a very intelligent question and subracting how many wins Tyrannia made in the AC then dividing the answer by how many cookies I ate I find this question has the ability to explode my brain.

How much of that did I just make up?

Just copied that and checked the 'wrong answer game' topic to make sure no-one posted before me. xD

<div align="center"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="200" height="300" background="https://images.neopets.com/shopblogs/darkestfaeriedoll.gif"><tr><td width="200" height="175" colspan="3"> </td></tr><tr><td width="9" height="108"></td><td width="182" height="108"><div style="width: 182; height: 108px; overflow: auto; font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; color: #20202F; scrollbar-arrow-color:#9292A6; scrollbar-track-color:#9292A6; scrollbar-face-color:#3D3D58; scrollbar-highlight-color:#58587E; scrollbar-3dlight-color:#3D3D58; scrollbar-darkshadow-color:#20202F; scrollbar-shadow-color:#3D3D58;"><div style="padding: 5px;">

THIS IS WHERE ALL YOUR SPIFFY TEXT GOES.

<br></div></div></td><td width="9" height="108"></td></tr><tr><td width="200" height="17" colspan="3"></td></tr></table></div>

I just did that incase I wanted to change my shop/gallery blogs. xD