the ctrl-v game

ffchild

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fclose(dFilePtr);

Moving a line of code to a more appropriate place. Programming assignment. xD

A girl suddenly runs up in response to CC's scream, and then looks at the shadow node. "Hey... what's going on here?" she said, feeling nervous. Then she facepalmed, adding, "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Tara... wait, there's another Tara here?" She turns to face Tara, eyeing her curiously. "I guess I'll go by my previous nickname, Ariel." she says, looking back at her Display Name History list. "Unless you want to call me... you know, Tara the Second..." she added nervously.

I'm trying to decide the post to introduce myself, therefore joining, the new RP. I haven't quite decided how to word it yet... this is an option for it.

((You can call me that, as it is a force of habit.))

Ariel turned around at the sound of Stephanie's voice, then ran to hug her. "Oh, Stephanie!" she exclaimed, then she let go of Stephanie, fearing that she was suffocating her in her excitement. "Are you sure that that was what my pendant was triggering? And I'll be careful with it, I promise Stephanie," she added, putting the pendant on and hiding it under her t-shirt, which is for some reason green. "Hang on... wasn't my t-shirt red and blue before, to support Meridell? Oh well... green works all the same, as my favourite mermaid princess is Rina, the green one. But my pendant is red... to match my t-shirt." Ariel was confused... she could have sworn that she put on a red and blue t-shirt just this morning, so how could it suddenly turn green? And still nobody has explained what the mission is about to her... but she tried not to show it, and prepared to do anything that she was told, as she was a very obedient girl.

That was in fear of being beaten to a post in the roleplay. xD

The contrast between the Beatles STD-riddled, licentious and voluptuous pill popping real lives, and the lyrics of their early teenage puppy love songs, was vast. I believe this cognitive dissonance was a central facet of their initial appeal. Similarly, The dichotomy between current events circa 62-63 and songs like Hold Me Tight was exceedingly drastic

trying to educate my friend about the Beatles looool

PSTSM#6

have no idea what it is..something from another post probably

Was quoting the above post. Why... look down there.

-----

PSTSM#6

have no idea what it is..something from another post probably

You copied me! I'm PSTSM#6! :O