Newest Petpet Park Plot Step!

Superfly

With today's news update we had a pleasant surprise - the latest Petpet Park plot step. We're working on solving the step and a guide should be up momentarily. Check back often for updates.

Short Answers: Cheese, Insult, Jig, Toothpick, Hostile

Please note that these answers are not the exact wording. For exact working, check out our Mission 4 Guide.

news_ppark_puzzle_4.gif

I swear it is way too easy!!! I think they need to come up with something a little harder, but not as hard as cracking the codes on ROS plot!!! BLAH!!! I didn't get past that one.

I had myself a good laugh over some of the options, but yes, it does seem like its becoming easier and easier. Perhaps by the last mission there will only be a big red button to push and nothing else.

I had myself a good laugh over some of the options, but yes, it does seem like its becoming easier and easier. Perhaps by the last mission there will only be a big red button to push and nothing else.

:laughingsmiley: That would really be funny! Well, when the plot ends we will get to explore the Petpet Park itself. That might be interesting... what do you think?

What the heck? Hey Howling_torment, long time no see. Since when do you go on TDN and Dragon cave though?

Well now back to the topic, I hope that the last level will be a BD battle. I'm training my Xweetok for something like that.

Once I got the right answers, it was so dang easy. But the choices were pretty funny/stupid. I kept guessing, and I aced it. Wierd, right?

Click my av38.gif !

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please avoid cursing in any way.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Does anyone have any way to get a screenie of the page where the option is 'put on swimsuits', or at least the main image on the page?

I believe it involves fire. XD I just need it for something funny.

*lol* Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry! D; Forgot about that!

Anyways...

sloth_suit.PNG

WHERE THERE ARE SWIMSUITS, THERE IS SLOTH.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

111_sloth_vacation.gif

The first time I saw that image, I just about died laughing. Then I eventually made a Neopet that would go along with it when a certain NC mall bathing suit was created.

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=im_sloth

So all I really did was open paint, erase everything but sloth himself from the sloth image with the eraser, and I pasted him into the picture. Then I edited the picture a little bit so that there wouldn't be white specks all around sloth. XD Since he came from a lighter picture, this took a while though... xDDD

Pretty amusing plot step, but waaaay too easy for me. :P

@Sugar Gar: Now I know what people mean when they say ROFL! :laughingsmiley:

The sloth bathing suit moehog may be the best pet I have ever seen on neopets!

Please tell me you enter that guy into the BC and Spotlight...

And I agree with rdreader, I hope this is staling.

Not because I'm not enjoying the mindless fun of this plot,

but because I would just love to see a full scale plot again!

As far as it being easy is concerned, we have already established

that they can't give us any prize worth having for this plot,

so I think they are making it easy so people

don't get pissed about doing all that work for nothing.

Entered in the spotlight with no luck... I should enter into the bc though. :D The fun I would have with that...

We need a war or something with sides and a lot of battledome. D; They generally have better plotlines and activities.

This step is truly hilarious, honestly jamming a toothpick into that poor neopets eye, I laughed so hard as I truly did not expect anything like that.