banned for no reason

kurasakiblue

I once got frozen and filled out a form. They haven't replied yet, even though it's been a year or so, and now I have a new account. I don't even bother trying to unfreeze my account, TNT isn't listening. But you'll probably have more luck than me!

--------------------------

Like everyone's been saying - Click my vxOW.gifZAmi.gif or they'll die!

TNT usually takes a looong time to reply, if they do at all. They aren't completely complacent however - people who have been unfairly frozen have gotten their accounts back before, although it's not all that common. :yes:

I believe that TNT freezes accounts that have been scammed to stop scammers from using that account to perform more illegal activities (e.g. continuing with scamming). I'm not exactly sure about that policy though. *shrug*

Anyway, good luck getting your account back!

You're allowed to make a new main account until you get your old one back, or make one of your sides your main. Just make sure that when you get your account back that you don't use both as mains, because that'll get you frozen.

I was banned as well from the forums 3 days ago. And i wrote a letter to the tdn team and they fixed it immediatly as they could. But when i got my account back , I got a warn level raise for scamming :S I dont know why so i wrote another letter to the admin who raised my warn level... i hope everything will be fine sooner or later.

edit: Yayyyy Everythhing is alright ^^ It turned up that aguy used my account when i wasnt aruond and posted messages in my name :S Its quite scary but my warn level was reduces and everything is settled :D yupppyyy!!! I hope you guys will get back your accounts too. Good luck!