What would you do if you had only one day to live?

Unstream

I would make sure I'd say everything that I needed to say to people. Then I'd arrange for my remains to be buried at the base of the tallest easter island head, whether it was legal or not. That way when archeologists a couple hundred years after my death uncover my remains and think that the easter island heads were all giant tombstones and that since my ashes were under the tallest then I must be the ruler and my remains will go down in history xD.

What would you do if you had only one day to live?

I'd spend the day with my friends and family.

Admit my feelings to my crush (whether he liked me or not, at least I would've told him).

Um...I'd probably only tell one person on here that I was going to die. :(

I would probably be talking and listening to music quite a bit. I'd also be reading, sketching and making a lot of graphics-doing the stuff I enjoy most.

I'd probably go take a lot of pictures if I had 1 more day to live-which means looking at scenery/nature :wink: Which I also enjoy.

Hmm... I'd probably just continue as normal. I'd be a lot less stressed though, knowing that I wouldn't have to bother about major deadlines as much. :P

Family and friends. Wouldn't get to see most of them cause they live on the opposite side of the world, but atleast I would get to have fun. Meh.. Family are the most important!!

Hm. How would I die? I guess we're all just assuming I plop dead of "natural causes" once the day is done? Then I won't get into that much. Really, I don't have much going on in my life to begin with, so I wouldn't have a reason to do anything rash or final. Even if I did, realistically I don't have much availabilty to do anything rash. I've no crush, no desire or skills to do insane stunts with a motor vehical, people wouldn't listen to me if I made any speech or something of that sort. No, if it was a weekday I'd just skip school, hang back, down a few shots just for the hell of it (there's quite a wine cabinet in a room here, lots of hard stuff), and make sure I end the day far from home so my mom doesn't wake up in the morning to see me dead. -_-

Complain and worry that one day isn't enough...... :*

-- Have a proper heart-to-heart with a certain someone.

-- Call a certain someone.

-- Tell my family I want Phil Collins' songs played at the funeral, and, if they can afford it, I want a purple coffin. And my teddy bear Barney buried with me :) Little-to-no hymns, etc sung. Tell funny stories.

-- Other than that, since there's not much time to go far etc, I think I'd just spend the day fairly normally with people.

I see that most of you would like to live your days normally, but would that be really possible with everyone looking at you knowing that that may be the last time they'll see you?

Yes because only a handful of people would care anyway :laughingsmiley:

I'd only tell those I care about anyway, I wouldn't have it announced in any way for people to chat about and put on a front

I'd tell no one, wouldn't want to spend my last day looking at mopey faces and listening to teary eyed goodbye speeches. If its a week day I will most definitely not go to work, but stay home and just be lazy, cuddling with the cat.

Well as I know myself I'll stay with my friends and family of course and admit all my secrets and maybe I'll try to take risks that I've never done before and I think that I'll relive the quote 'live life to the fullest' ^_^

that day can come anyday...i hope its not sooner than later...

I would do alot of dangerous stuff most people wouldn't usually do.

Bungee jump 900 feet, try all those exotic foods (seahorse, snails).

Purple coffin? That sounds good...but what about a rocket coffin?

that's better. Or a purple rocket coffin. infact, on the last hour of living,

i'll get on a rocket, and i'll die the coolest way i know of. Vaporization in a purple rocket coffin!

I'd honestly probably be miserable because I'd miss everyone and I wouldn't be sure if I could ever see them again.

But then I'd put on a straight face, and tell the guy I like how I feel, without telling him I'm about to die. I wouldn't want him to say anything that he wouldn't normally say if I was going to go on living.

Then I'd tell everyone that I love that I... well love them. Then I'd probably write a letter to Tokio Hotel telling them how much I love them and their music, and let Tom know I'm just one more fangirl he can add to his list of numerous fangirls. I don't know if I'd tell them I was about to die though.

And I'd make it known that if you cremate me, I'll haunt you furever. Seriously, I refuse to be cremated.

Purple coffin? That sounds good...but what about a rocket coffin?

that's better. Or a purple rocket coffin. infact, on the last hour of living,

i'll get on a rocket, and i'll die the coolest way i know of. Vaporization in a purple rocket coffin!

Purple rocket coffin? Hmm, not bad! :) Got me thinking though - maybe my coffin could be sent to these guys I like who basically make things (Monster suits, animatronic things, etc, etc) and they could do something with the coffin? That'd be awesome!! ^_^

I also just thought - my last day would probably be spent trying to think up something witty for my headstone, and watching my coffin makers like a hawk (I'm very particular!).

And I'd make it known that if you cremate me, I'll haunt you furever. Seriously, I refuse to be cremated.

A small part of me wants to be cremated - I like the idea of someone keeping me on their fireplace ^_^

Then again, well, who do I give my ashes too?

Where will my ashes go once that person who had me, dies?

And I'm not going to be there to make sure the workers actually put my ashes in the urn and not someone else's........

What if someone spills me out of my urn and hoovers me up? Nooooo! I'm not going in the hoover with the spiders!!!!!! :crying:

So a coffin is the easier option I guess :)

I'd write a will (yeah, I work in a law office) and throw a party... a no-crying allowed party, inviting everyone I care about.

I'd burn a few things that I would want to keep private, and then just say goodbye.

My day would basically be the same. though i would try to have the party at disneyland so i could ride all my favorite rides one last time.

Its hard to answer.. but i think i would hanging with my family and friends. And I would tell them everything about my feeling. Apologize f i hurt anyone and admit what hurt me and things like that I would settle everything I havent done and then enjoy my last day with my beloved. And tell them how much i love them.

Hang out with my partner and my baby.

Have a party with all my friends, I guess.

But, you should live everyday like it's your last, because it may very well be :)

Personally, I think you shouldn't live everyday like your last. If you lived every day like it was your last, then you'd never plan for the future. If today was my last day, I'd blow all of my savings. Not really the best thing to do if it turns out I'm still alive the next day.

Just that sometimes, people change. Teens have hormones raging inside them all the time. A person who likes another person may not like them the next day. And coming on too strong may scare them away.

Like if you really have to tell someone you care about them, you might want to make sure they feel the same way first.