Faerie Personality test

ho_yt

"You seem to be attuned to light faeries. You are usually cheerful and full of energy, and love going outside on sunny days."

o_O That doesn't seem quite right... Well, at least this is slightly better than the 'Which petpet are you?' quiz. XD

You have a lot in common with dark faeries. You probably enjoy playing tricks on others and are most happy at night.

Gee thanks XP I am happy at night, I seem to be more awake then. But I'm too quiet to play tricks on people.

"You would get along well with water faeries. You have a calm personality, and love to swim and splash water around."

Sounds about right, but I am not going to rely on it, then again I will probably never meet a water faerie :P

“You and earth faeries are alike. You both enjoy working with your hands and watching things grow.” Well don’t I feel different, everyone seems to be an air or dark faerie lol oh well good thing I’m an Illusen fan :)