Beating Punchbag Bob

titine

I searched the forum but nothing came up so here is my question: I looked at some user lookup and found that most of them have the trophy of the game Beating Punchbag Bob but when I went to the games room to search, there is no such game. Is this game retired or what?

Nope, its not a game at all! You are awarded that trophy the first time you beat Punchbag Bob in the battledome :) It isn't hard (he doesn't have any weapons to fight back with) but kinda time consuming if you don't have a very strong battlepet as he has 5000 HP to start with.

You can read more about it here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/easy-trophies/ It's the third trophy in the guide.

Good luck!

You actually don't need to train for this one, exactly - I got it years ago before I had a decent battlepet :) It just takes a couple of hours and gets quite repetitive lol

If you're going to go on and try to get the two DoN ones though you will need to train though.