Random city scene thing.

rachiee

big_city.png

This was such a pain D: But I liked the way it turned out. :)

Especially the bridge and trees-and the flowers surrounding the trees.

I mainly used the Airbrush tool (in GIMP) but I did use the Pencil and Paintbrush tool a little bit in some places (like some of the buildings. I hate the way they turned out ;( xD).

So yeah-got any comments, improvements or critique? All are welcome =]

And this is the first time I really used the Airbrush tool a lot in one picture!

Thanks for seeing it :)

Well the buildings look like they could do with some work... :yes: I really like the way you did the background though! Maybe I'm just attracted to abstract stuff. :P

Thanks :] I used the Airbrush tool for the background-and it might as well be my default choice for sky backgrounds from now on :P Just kidding, but it makes the sky look nice.

But somehow I hated how the clouds turned out. .-. How could a building be as high up in the sky as a cloud?? xD

LOVE the background. The buildings...try using a tool that makes straight lines without you having to free-hand them. And shading always helps. :yes: I don't use GIMP, so I don't know the name of the tool you'll need to fix the buildings. xD

And I can imagine those clouds just being in the background, not directly on top of the buildings.

And I can imagine those clouds just being in the background, not directly on top of the buildings.

Agreed there. :yes: I think the clouds are actually quite well done.

• 2 weeks later...