Another SDB cleanout topic!

TheUnknown

With my gain of Packrat, I'm selling almost everything in my SDB!

My shop's pretty small, so I can't sell too much at once.

There's also rarer items, which I'll get to when I come back from school tomorrow (I have to sleep now. >_>). :D

EDIT: Also, remind me also to sell books as soon as possible next time. XD Books from the DD and RoS plot were almost UB when they were released, now all but 1 (How to Be Roothless) are UB. <_<

Just an update before going to school. <_<

Most of items currently in my gallery will probably be sold. Since I''m desperate for NP, I can't keep those nice items there in my Gallery and SDB to show off to people without going nuts about wanting to selling it. :P

Books will probably be sold little by little. I have about 120 in my SDB right now...

EDIT 3: Ghostkerbomb GET! Yay! Now selling some BD equipment among unsold books and stamps. I'll get to the UBs later when more people are on. :D (Or when I see some more activity on this topic. >_>)

UB EDIT: Finally! So... The list:

Basic Golden Nerkmid - (SOLD!)

Halloween Paint Brush

1.075 mil

Cloud Paint Brush

Strawberry Flavoured Hot Dog

110K?

How to be Roothless (*2!)

100K each.

Glowing Paint Brush

Experts Guide to Slushie Slinging Book

Eh, it's a pretty short list. Hope the prices are to your liking. ;) Made them a bit lower than (or equal to) the prices I saw on the TP. I'll gladly lower them (to a point) if they happen to actually be overpriced.

So... Yeah, post here or neomail me. Otherwise, I'll have tons of offers while I sleep. @_@