cant find the cure?

LeeAnnGnarlyness1130

Cactopus Cream is very expensive. It's usually worth around 100k. I'd listen to Xepha and try to use the healing springs, but if that takes too long, here's another method I found on a guide that you can use:

"Did you know your pet can catch other disease even if they are sick?

If you find your pet has caught a nasty disease like Ugga-Ugga which has an expensive medicine, and the healing springs is taking too long, try feeding your pet Poisonous Jelly until it catches Neomonia.

Neomonia's med is a lot cheaper, and the new disease overrules the first so you only have to cure the current disease! Cool eh?"

I found the guide on http://www.neopets.com/~Ebon.

Just to clarify, the reason you can't find Cactopus Cream on the shop wizard is because you can only price items up to 99,999 NP in shops. Since Cactopus Cream is worth a bit over 100k, you won't find it in shops - only on auctions or the trading post. :yes:

Like the previous posters, I'd recommend repeatedly visiting the Healing Springs if you want to heal your pet.

• 2 weeks later...

redcross.gif JohnathanBrisby is suffering from Reptillioritus!

I just had great luck on Saturday!

Hit the coconut shy, the coconut didn't explode, so I got the avatar and a 50K coconut to sell.

Also my drackobunny trading post came through and all totaled I made about 300K This Weekend!

And then next thing you know my main pet gets Reptillioritus, and I'm thinking I'm going to have to fork over 100K

for this cactopus cream, just to cure him of some random disease, and just what I am totally about to flip out I think...

I BET TDN HAS A BETTER CURE FOR THIS DISEASE!

And Of Course You Do! So Thanks As Always! I Should Have Thought To Check Here First.