Cleaning out my SDB!!

ardnek49

I hope I'm allowed to do this o_O

I just got the SDB Packrat Avatar [yay! ^_^] and I was just wondering if anyone was looking for anything.

I've got a Split Lenny Morphing Potion, a Speckled and a Christmas Paint Brush and Purple, Cloud and Clay petpet paint brushes.

If anyone needs some items, I've been restocking really often and pricing my items to be the lowest on SW.

The potion I'll sell off for lowest price on SW or TP. The cheapest I found was on SW for 24/25k, so I can give it to you for 20-22k?

As for the SPB and CPB, I've already sold them o_O It was a little low but I need the np. Sorry!

Thanks again everyone :)

Umm my Split Lenny Morphing Potion is in my shop for 24.5 k I think?? But I'd be willing to give it someone for cheaper. I desperately need to get rid of it, but I need a good amount of np for it as well.

As for stamps and books, I've got Korbat Calculus, Turmaculus Stamp, and Edna in my shop. I still have Learned Royalty, King Hagan, Repairing Your Petpets, and a Waterlogged book. Unfortunately I have no stamps left in my SDB.