TDN CUSTOMIZATION AND ITEM DB IS *HERE!*

Ian

YAY! TDN Customization our newest feature is now here!

customization_screenshot_sm.jpg

We have information on over 2000 wearable items! You can also use our color database to compare pets and see your pet's emotions. Each and every page is packed with information and interesting relationships between items and colors! You can even create your own Customization Wishlist and post your wishlist on your petpage, guild, or user lookup!

A huge shout out goes to the team at TDN for helping make this item database possible! Also, we thank Xepha for putting in countless hours (like seriously 2348924932 hours) of work into graphics here! We hope you enjoy our newest feature.

Find errors? Report them by contacting Customization right away. Please note that this tool is in BETA which means it's NEW and is in testing.

You'll also notice that we've updated all of the departments' "network" links AND hot links drop down at the top of every page on the main site. This means that you can access and seamlessly switch between TDN departments in just one click. :)

ENJOY!

It surely was a lot of work :)

I'd like to thank everybody within TDN who made it possible! And thanks to everybody who accepted to be part of our Alpha test. Your feedback was really precious!

Cheers!

YAY!!! Thanks Staffers!!! This is another great part of TDN!!

:D We're all glad to hear that you guys are enjoying the new department. Feedback is always welcome if you have any. :yes:

Wow! A lot of work put into this and I appreciate it. :yes:

It's Fantastic and so helpful.

Thanks Very Much!

I'm new here and this is my first post so I hope I did this correctly...

I just HAD to pop in and say great job! It really looks awesome! :D Thanks to everyone that worked on this!

This department looked great in Alpha, but TDN found a way to make it look even better! Way to go! :)