cheatin' at neopets

Splarne

No... not me. I play world challenges, mostly the one for ice cream machine because sometimes I am just darn good enough to win in an hour. Some of those games can only be played a limited number of times in one single hour (if you want to send a high score that is). Other games, like Kass Basher can be played ad infinitum in a single hour. I notice there are some very consistent players in all these games. I'm not nearly consistent, but what I have noticed is that there is one person who seems to have multiple accounts which are used to play those World Challenges throughout the day.

In Ice Cream machine, the only person that I know for sure has a second account plays from another part of the world and we are on at a completely different time - so I can avoid when she (or he) comes through with her 6 hours of play time. However, in Kass Basher, there is one guy who has started at least 5 different accounts in the past week alone to play at a very consistent level (1180 or 1181 almost every game). Now.... there are explicit rules against having multiple accounts to "do the dailies", but isn't this the same thing? At the end of the day, with 5 accounts, a person could end up with 15 WC pieces - every other day they'd get the random prize, which isn't too shabby most times. So.... as a person who has been watched and frozen by TNT, how does this sort of thing go on and they not know or freeze just for the heck of it?

I guess I'm just frustrated. :crying:

These people really annoy me... because of them, TNT is suspicious when you get a high score (above the review limit). Plus, it's extremely frustrating for people who play WC (like you and me).

The best you can do is to report them, and hope they will end in freeze land.

Also, you can notice a lot of newbie with impossible scores in game (physically impossible to get)... that also annoys me.

Yes, you are missing what are World Challenges. They are hourly competitions on Neopets. You pay 100np to take part in them, and play against random opponents. Though, if you use multiples accounts, you are unbalancing the game and can win more map pieces or send low scores to help yourself to win the hour tournament.