Rare jellies?

Apparently I've been getting rare jellies every day for 2 weeks now, ever since I started playing neopets again.

Am I just lucky, or is this happening to other people too? Just thought it was weird...

Exactly which jellies would you consider "rare"? They all only sell for a few neopoints.

But, I have noticed that since I've started playing neopets again I got more different kinds of jellies than years ago...

TNT made some tweaks a few months ago so that the Giant Jelly wouldn't be so boring. :yes: It's still not exactly profitable, but you can get quite a few different Jelly types now.

The "rare" jellies are worth only like 500 neopoints at most. The only jelly that I found that's actually worth anything would be Pirate Jelly (which I really want for my gallery, but I don't have the neopoints :().

Actually I had a few of them... Robo jellies sell for about 3k. I gave them to my friend who opened a gallery.

Robo jellies sell for about 200 neopoints...

But it is nice. I started a jelly gallery a couple of months ago, and I got a couple of jellies I've never heard of, like a Cheese Jelly

I was getting the new ones frequently for a while, but the last month or so, I keep getting the same old ones (lime, glowing, dung and poison)....not the fun ones. :( Still on the look out for a pirate jelly though.

Xepha, it may have been 3K when you first got it. A lot of the newer jellies were realtively expensive (compared to older jellies) when they first came out and then as more and more were released the prices plummeted. There were several I got that first week that went for 2-5K but now are worth only 100 np or so.

I was getting the new ones frequently for a while, but the last month or so, I keep getting the same old ones (lime, glowing, dung and poison)....not the fun ones. :( Still on the look out for a pirate jelly though.

I'm pretty sure that getting a pirate jelly from the giant jelly was a glitch. You should only be able to get the pirate jelly from the smuggler's cove.