Pack Rat Avvie

antiaircraft

Well a few months back there was a topic where we were arranging to pass junk items for the Pack Rat avvie along a sort of chain. Unfortunately the chain stagnated because I was too lazy to get the last few items I needed for the avvie (sorry about that XD ). Well, now thanks to Xepha I finally have the Pack Rat avvie, so now I have 990 unique items sitting in my SDB with nowhere to go. :)

So, shall we start up the chain again? I think firetail was next in line, but I'm not sure if he still needs more items.

Packrat was fun :) just search up junk items in the shop wiz and browse around the shops you find. They usually have other junk items.

If anyone needs only a few more items and is getting desperate I have some not-so-cheap junk in my SDB I could lend, but I'd want it returned.

Lols... about time AA!!! That was started months ago!!

Firetail was next in line, you are right... there was someone after him though, not sure who that was or if they are still on TDN.

All right - so bluerang has reserved a spot in the line. :yes: PM me and we'll see if we can arrange a time to coordinate it over MSN.

Hmm... well I'm going to make a proposal here:

Anybody who has unneeded junk items can set up a trade with these items and put "JUNK COLLECTION 42341" in the wishlist.

Anybody who needs pack rat items can just search for "JUNK COLLECTION 42341" on the trading post and look through the trades that come up. Then they just offer whatever items they like (it's all junk anyway) on any trades they'd like.

That way, people with junk get rid of it, and people who need junk can get it. :) How does that sound?

*headdesk* Silly me. :P Maybe we could just set up a post as a 'trade directory' sort of thing?