Got a warning but didnt do anything wrong

Skyress

I got a warning from the neopetstream, but the thing is i didnt do anything wrong this is the message they sent me:

You have received an official warning from the Neopets Team for violating the Neopets Terms and Conditions. Do not discuss drugs, alcohol, or smoking on this site, whether you are using them or know someone who does. It is inappropriate for a family based site. If you continue to break the rules, your account will be permanently frozen. To see a list of Neo Rules, please visit http://www.neopets.com/chatrules.phtml. Please do not reply to this NeoMessage.

should i do something about it or not, cause i didnt do anything wrong.

There isn't anything you can do about it. They just put a record in your folder that you did post something against the rules. Could have been on the boards, guild boards, neomails or on any page of the site that you can edit (petpages, shop, galery, lookup).

It's possible that you wrote a word without knowing it was a banned topic by Neopets... just try to keep all your discussion appropriate for kids.