It's just the Collector... how long does it take?

Pearly0505

I guess the problem is with the np you have on hand. It has to match the inflation rate in each of the shop that you are trying. Example, if the rate is 2.18%, you have to bring 218 np with you. No more, no less. Then you can visit the shop and if it's not there, repeat with the 2 other shops.

Usually there should be a scale item in at least one of the three shops the first time you try it - if that's not the case, then there's probably something wrong.

Perhaps you could try clearing your browser's cache?

do you have to every step? even talk to the janitor when it doesn't matter?

Yes - sometimes talking to the janitor and stuff updates other parts of the plot to allow you to continue. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

:S i ahd the same problem. i didn't know it had to be the exact amount...lemme try it and see what happens now!

I GOT IT!! just so you know, you dont actually have to pay it in the end.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 1 month later...

Check each shop's inflation, and get exactly that amount of money. eg; say the inflation rates are 5.24, 6.13, and 2.48. First, you need to get 524np and go to the shop that has 5.24 inflation rate and check for the item. If it isn't there, get exactly 613np and goto the next shop. If it isn't there, Same with the next. Also, you don't have to spend all the extra NeoPoints, you can just put them in your bank account (if you have one). Hope this helps :graduated:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.