The best thing you've got from Key Quest?

YumYum_00

Still sort of aiming for a Baby PB so I don't need to wait to make Twilight pretty again after she gets slaughtered by my new lab-ray.

Best thing would be hundreds of Codestones... Too bad I already had the avatar, eh?

I don't know what would be considered the best, but they have all been good for me :)

I've gotten a few stamps - put them into my album and the one's I already had, I put in my SDB to go towards the Packrat avvie.

I got 2 Neggs which I took to the Neggery to earn some points.

Got a few books too, which I had my main Neopet read to add to her intelligence :)

So it's all good because they're free and they either help me earn a few hundred Neopoints or it helps me towards something else b)

wait key quest gives you things when you play it o_O

Yes, you can take the keys you win to the vault to unlock prizes. :yes: Additionally, you get Neopoints when you move over Neopoint squares.

I dont play it too much, so the most expensive item i got was a stamp, note it was in the very beginning BEFORE the great depression of stamps began so i actually sold it for its original amount of 12000 nps

Other than that, not much else, not that im complaining, Keyquest takes up too much time with too little rewards now that much of the items received for bronze and silver keys are junk or have deflated. No point. I'll rather restock XD

Glowing Paint Brush

Such a shame though, it's only worth about 150K. Did something happen to it or is it just that unliked? :/

It probably deflated because a lot of people were getting it as a prize from Key Quest. :yes:

I received a glowing paint brush about a week before key quest and it was worth about 150k then... can any one who has won paint brushes be able to tell me if they won them on 2, 3 or 4 player games?