So about that spellbook...

Pi_Crust

So i used the spellbook finder from the guide to find the room for the spellbook, but I'm not really sure it worked. None of the books in the room 'appear to be spellbooks'...is this normal? am i missing a step somewhere? I've tried clicking on all the spots two times, and haven't found it yet. Is it more likely that i'm just missing it or maybe i entered the coordinates wrong?

I've tried the tab method as well.

Normally if you're in the wrong room, there won't be any clickable books at all. :yes: I'd suggest clearing your web browser's cache and trying all the links again - the spellbook should be somewhere in that room.

*smashes head on desk* Sorry about the bad advice there, my memory appears to be deteriorating. XD

I'm glad to hear you managed to find the spellbook though. :yes:

In case you still want to know, most web browsers store certain data from the web pages you view (like images and javascript files) on your computer's hard drive so that when you next view the page, those files don't have to be downloaded all over again. This data is called the 'cache' (although for some reason Internet Explorer refers to its cache as "Temporary Internet Files"). Occasionally, old data from the cache can prevent your browser from properly loading some new data (e.g. updated plot parts). This is why we suggest clearing your cache to help certain plot issues.

Wikipedia has instructions for clearing/bypassing the cache in most browsers on this page.

Okay, I'll shut up now. :P